Opportunities like this don't come along very often. "Wallaroo" represents a unique opportunity to secure prime horticultural land in the heart of the Riverina with ready access to markets in the major cities.
"Wallaroo" is situated only 4 hours from Melbourne, 6.5 hours from Sydney and 2 hours from Wagga Wagga. The property has highway frontage (road train access) and is centrally located between the 2 rural towns of Darlington Point and Coleambally.
Currently used for Potato production, this block would lend itself to any number of cropping or horticultural pursuits including Citrus, Nuts, Grapes, Maize, Cotton, Prunes, Various Vegetables and Lucerne. It has fantastic sandy soils providing well drained, year round access and first class infrastructure.
This 775Ac* property is all about production.
- 775Ac* of well drained sandy soils to sandy loam soils
- 500Ac* under Pivots.
- 50Ac* Flood Irrigation.
- Balance of land could be used for further development
- 492ML HS Water
- 3ML GS Water
- 1656ML Delivery Entitlements
- Previous approval granted for a bore licence.
- 5 Reinke Centre Pivots
- Private delivery channel from Coleambally Irrigation System.
- Concrete stops with Aluminium slide doors.
- Property Drainage back to supply channels.
- Twin Diesel lift pumps.
- 200mm water mains throughout property.
- Large 100'X40'* Machinery Shed
- Huge 200'X100'* Packing Shed 3/4 concreted floor, fully enclosed and lockable
- Large lockable 4 Car Shed, 21M long
- 3 Phase Power throughout.
- Workers Amenities Block
- Lockable Chemical Shed
- All Shed Structures Are Steel
- 2 Grain Silos 18T* and 35T*
- 35000L Fuel Storage.
- 2 X 5000Gal Rain water tanks.
- 30 Square Brick Verneer Home. Fully renovated and very well maintained throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Storage Room
- 2 Car Lockable Garage.
- In Ground Pool.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning.
- Well Maintained Garden with Pop Up Sprinklers
"Wallaroo" has been expertly operated with a mantra of "Quality produces Quality".
High caliber soils, infrastructure and inputs, lead to superior production with minimal risk to crops, markets, farming assets and the overall business.
Don't miss this opportunity to put your own mark on "Wallaroo" and grow your business with confidence.
Please contact Jason on 0488 594450 for more details or to book your private inspection today.
# Please Note *=Approximate
- Property Types: Horticulture