5 Mavin Lane, COTTONVALE, QLD, 4375
Huge price reduction to sell this week. 'Mavinfield' presents an outstanding opportunity for a new purchaser to secure this well-loved property at far below replacement cost. Hurry act fast!
Located in the heart of the Granite Belt Region, at the start of the Wine and Food Trail lies this immaculate 20 acre homestead perfectly suited for use as a homestead or grand weekender.
15 minutes from Stanthorpe and 2.5 hrs to Brisbane, the region is renowned for its boutique wineries, gourmet dining options and pleasant seasonal weather. The cellar doors, antique and fine art stores make the region an increasingly popular weekend destination.
The three bedroom, two bathroom main home has been built with quality and longevity in mind. Stylish finishes, red cedar joinery and an open plan living/dining/kitchen provide character to the fully insulated home.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, both with ensuites
- Large third bedroom or office, ensuite access and air-conditioning. Serviced by a separate entrance and hallway it is perfect as a home office or guest bedroom
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Bi-fold windows open onto a breakfast bar and spacious NE facing outdoor entertaining area, covered for year round use
- North facing sunroom
- Gas heating plumbed throughout
- Separate ensuite within the garage & large vehicle storage buildings eminently suited for visiting caravaning friends
An expansive covered pavilion and brick fireplace is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the fine wines and food of the region.
The 20+ acres sits at an elevation of 920 metres and is divided into 6 easy to maintain paddocks. These are all watered from the rainwater tanks and the well and are accessible by a central laneway system. The property lends itself to a number of uses with the high altitude and grey soil providing excellent growing conditions for apples, citrus, viticulture, strawberries, strawberry runners and blueberries.
- 28,000 gallons of rainwater storage across 6 tanks
- Underground irrigation system
- Well and operational pump. Both the well and rainwater tanks are plumbed to the residence, sheds and paddocks
- 3 vehicle remote controlled colorbond shed
- Drive-through motorhome garage with 4 meter roof.
- 3 phase power.
- Six fully fenced paddocks with a central laneway.
- Cattle yards.
With the owners committed to selling, Mavinfield presents an outstanding opportunity to secure a quality home in a burgeoning tourist location at a fraction of the properties replacement value.
- Property Types: Livestock