10 Jenkins Road, SCOTCHY POCKET, QLD, 4570
"Abyssinia", Scotchy Pocket, QLD
• 192.19* hectares (474.91* acres),four freehold titles
• Located 2.5hrs* from Brisbane and 30* minutes from Gympie
• 850m* of Mary River frontage, dams and creek
• Rich black soils with Blue Gum ridges
• Improved pasture, steel cattle yards
• Ideal for further development
This quality property has been an exceptional cattle grazing paddock for the current owners for over 60 years and is only being sold due to relocation. The property is ripe for further development and would be ideal for anyone looking to grow crops or sugar cane due to the rich river flats.
The ideal location, rich soils and high rainfall will see a lot of interest and the owners are committed to sell so be quick to organise your inspection.
- Property Types: Livestock