44 Clyde, GOULBURN, NSW, 2580
The whole property is perfectly presented, located Approximately 7 minutes from the Post Office Goulburn and only 45 minutes to Canberra.
This is a remarkable home in a sought after area with a great amount of space. Perfect for anyone wanting a small amount of acreage close to town with an established beautifully landscaped garden. All the hard work has been done on this property and it would make for a beautiful family home.
- Number of Paddocks: 1
- Water Supplies: Town/Reticulated, Well/Bores
- Water Comments: Town water. The property is on its own septic system. There is also a bore on the property. A sprinkler & pop up sprinkler system have been set up on the property.
- Irrigation: No
- Rainfall Average: 675 Millimetres / 27 inches
- Nearest Regional Centre: GOULBURN
- Distance Regional Centre: 4 kilometres
- Schools: Primary School, Secondary School
- Nearest Town Centre: 4
- Distance Town Centre: 4 kilometres
- Type of Title: Freehold
- Possession at Sale: Vacant Possession
- Rates: 3320
- Shire or Council : Goulburn Mulwaree Council
- Homestead Description: Large double story brick home with strong presents & wonderful garden. The home was built in 1975 and has outstanding features. A very spacious formal sitting room adjacent to the formal dining room. The main bedroom of 3 bedrooms has been fitted with dressing room (WIR) and is 15’ x 14’ in size. The remaining two bedrooms are 12’ x 18’. Very generously sized bedrooms. Timber floors throughout the house with a beautiful wooden staircase originally from the Bourke St School. The home also has a library which joins the sitting room. Separate bath, shower and toilet. The toilet has a separate basin. The bathrooms areas are upstairs in the home with a second toilet being placed downstairs. The laundry is also located downstairs in the home. A walk-in linen cupboard with generous space. Gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home. A double garage with remote control entry. Wooden windows throughout the house with all windows covered by shutters on the outside. The garden spans 4.6 acres with established trees throughout the block. A great home for an avid gardener. A full sprinkler system is in place for the garden and the property has a bore.
- Homestead Area: 335 sqm
- Construction: Double Brick and Brick veneer
- Features: Air Conditioning
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2