4002 Braidwood Road, GOULBURN, NSW, 2580
19.6 klms from Goulburn along the Braidwood Road. 2 & a quarter hours from Liverpool or 40 minutes to Canberra
A fantastic property for any horse or cattle enthusiast. With the property already very well set up as a thoroughbred Stud with all horse facilities in place. Plenty of stables and day paddocks with an exercise yard, any person looking for a well set up horse property should not look past this. Only fifteen minutes to town on full bitumen road this property looks as it sounds, A beautiful well looked after family home with a stunning garden and outstanding view of the surrounding countryside. Inspections of this property are highly recommended to understand its full value.
- Water Comments: The property has a bore, 26,000 gallon fresh water tank for water to the house, a 5,000 gallon tank and 7 dams water the property.
- Irrigation: No
- Nearest Town Centre: Goulburn
- Distance Town Centre: 19.6 kilometres
- Homestead Description: (122.4 Ha or 302.45 ac) Generous 4 bedroom home with ample space for the whole family. The main bedroom has been fitted with an ensuite and separate toilet (toilet can also be accessed from formal lounge room) and a WIR. Formal lounge and dining are very spacious and the kitchen has a small lounge room joined. The kitchen has enough space for a double fridge, double sink, electric oven & cook top and a breakfast bar. 2 of the bedrooms have built-in robes with one of the bedrooms having an extra cupboard. The last bedroom is currently being used as a study. A beautiful sun-room at the entrance of the home gives a beautiful view across the garden on the property. Heated by a slow combustion wood heater in the formal lounge room and a reverse cycle air conditioner in the kitchen.
- Homestead Area: 322 sqm
- Features: Office, Ensuite, Air Conditioning
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Shedding: A 4 car garage with 1 bay fully enclosed from the adjoining 3. The second and last door are electric. 2 stand shearing shed with a steel frame construction and wool bins. A 6 stable shed with a breezeway, all stables are approx. 12m x 12m with bricked floors. A good set of cattle yards with a loading ramp, water troughs and delivery yards leading to the crush.
- Other Improvements: 4 day yards for horses with one yard having a stallion box. The property also has a horse crush and an exercise round yard. 3 foaling yards with trees splitting each of the paddocks.