Smith Agri International is pleased to present WOODVALE DAIRY ("the Property"), located within the highly productive dairy region of the Riverina (Murray River), New South Wales, Australia.
This well placed, high performing and fully functional dairy is available on a walk-in-walk-out basis with an option for the current management to remain in place should the successful investor favour same.
This landholding is approximately 527.46 ha (1,303 acres)* over seven (7) freehold land titles, most of which is laser levelled.
Existing on the Property is a fully operational 50-cow rotary dairy and associated shedding, 3 phase power and modern equipment with capacity for beyond a 1,200 milking herd. The Property also features secure access to water, nutrient-rich and productive soil types and a range of housing ideal for management and staff. The two houses on the Property are well proportioned, neat and tidy.
The location provides good ready access to nearby schools, the Murray River and the commercial centres located along the "river course" which enhance the easy livability of this Property within a location attracting increasing government and institutional investment, tourists and water sport enthusiasts.
The key features of the Property are summarised as follows:
- Large-scale dairy farm, comprising approximately 527.46 hectares (1,303.35 acres)
- Located within the highly productive and attractive Riverina (Murray River) Region of New South Wales and within 20 km (12.43 miles) to the thriving regional centres of Echuca and Moama.
- Excellent soil productivity and secure water access underpin high-quality dairy production. Individual paddocks can be utilised for a range of horticultural or agricultural uses. Professionally managed with the option for existing management and staff to stay on.
- Current breeding strategy in place to achieve premium A2 milk quality 50-cow rotary dairy with auto cup removers, ADF System, auto ID and drafting.
- Automated feed system with 17 commodity silos and roller mill (approx. 1,000 tonnes storage).
- 18,000 litre (L) vat capacity with chiller and 650-cow yard with flood wash.
- 3 solids traps with 4 megalitre (ML) capacity.
- Pastures: 110 ha perennial, 290 ha annuals of which majority is laser levelled.
- Shedding includes calf and shearing sheds; 1 x machinery shed at silage area; 3 x large hay / machinery sheds near house 1; 1 x hay shed and garden sheds near house 2.
- 3 x 400 tonne silage bunkers.
- 2 x 3 bedroom houses and amenities block with office.
- Houses feature a school bus service to front gate with access to 3 secondary and 5 primary schools.
- Ideally located close to leading milk processing facilities including Echuca and Kyabram. Echuca Airport (within 20 km, 12.43 miles) provides easy fly-in and fly-out access from Melbourne or Sydney.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1