310 Timbarra Road, Tenterfield, NSW, 2372
Wraxall comprises 365.16ha (902.3ac approx.) held on 5 freehold title. The property sits atop the Great Dividing Range enjoying commanding views of the surrounding country side. It is approximately 14km east of Tenterfield with bitumen to the front gate.
The magnificent homestead was constructed in 2006 and is surrounded by an established easy care country garden.
• North facing, 2 storey, brick rendered, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• All external colonial doors and windows are screened and walls double insulated.
• Two car garage attached to rear of house.
• Kitchen with attached sunroom. Electric double oven & gas stove top. 2 pac white colonial soft closing drawers, white Caesar stone bench tops.
• large solarium
• large double sided glass doored wood burning fireplace( kitchen to office)
• separate formal lounge room and dining room with gas fireplace
• bedrooms have reverse cycle air conditioning and are connected to bathrooms with heated towel racks and extraction fans. They also have small attached sitting rooms/study with TV connections, except downstairs guest room. All bedrooms have flat pack cupboards/ wardrobes
• all downstairs rooms are fitted with gas outlets (other than bedrooms - rarely used)
• Ample storage space in attic and under staircase. Small wine cellar.
• Floating timber floors in kitchen/sunroom, large black/ white marble tiles in front foyer.
The country is a healthy mixture of approximately 80% gently undulating open pasture paddocks with selective shade timber at the front of the property then running to approximately 20% steeper timbered warmer winter country at the rear. The soil on Wraxall is a balanced blend of pink and heavy blue granite.
Situated in a 36" annual rainfall belt water is in abundance with a fully equipped stock & domestic bore, approximately 32 dams and numerous spring fed permanent and semi permanent creeks and gullies. Two 22,700 litre cement water tanks are attached to the homestead, one 22,700 litre cement tank and three 10,500 litre poly water tanks are attached to various sheds and one 22,700 poly tank attached to the bore.
Wraxall is divided into 27 paddocks. All fencing is stockproof and is a mixture of barbed wire & electric fencing powered by two MR 500 mains energisers.
Infrastructure includes steel cattle yards with full vet crush & heavy duty Rudweigh scales, 4 bay machinery shed (9x16m), an American Barn style shed (3x3.5m bays) and an on property airstrip.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Cars: 2