Reedy Tops is located in pristine bushland on the Central Tablelands, boasting magnificent views of the surrounding landscape, offering total serenity from the stress of city living and provides the ultimate bush retreat luxury lodge. You can drive from Sydney to the front gate in 3 hours or fly via helicopter in just 40 minutes. Access to the entire property can be in a 4WD, on quad bikes or motor bikes, or more simply and back with nature, on horseback or by foot.
This unique property has been nurtured to retain old growth forest areas with the natural flora and fauna, dams filled with introduced fish and sheds all being extensive improvements. The entire property has benefited from upgraded and new infrastructure including roads and tracks, topped off with a purpose built HELI-PAD located close to the lodge.
Prevailing cool breezes in the summer months and snow falls in the winter months are all part of the experience at Reedy Tops but the lodge is the true beating heart of the property.
This building and its surrounds incorporate:
• Various entertainment areas include:
• A large undercover entertaining area on the western side of the lodge, with several BBQ facilities and dining area
• An extensive raised north facing deck with a separate dining area with easy access to the kitchen via fold up windows
• A huge in ground fire pit and surrounding seating
• A large formal lounge area filled with cosy lounges and a large wood heater and a separate bar.
• Fully equipped large country style gourmet kitchen
• A golf driving tee, an outdoor in ground deck spa and a cast iron bath tub to soak in under the stars.
• 300-degree views of the property and surrounding bushland
• Four double bedrooms
• Loft style accommodation sleeping approx. 10 people with a separate bedroom area
• Separate bedroom, kitchenette and wood heater
• Large bathroom with separate toilet
• Outside indoor toilet
• Water storage tanks with capability of 100,000 litres
• Fully integrated off-the grid 4.8 Kva solar powered electricity storage with 18 solar panels, both Lithium and wet cell batteries and a 48 volt power inverter and charger with a secondary back-up inverter.
• 2 separate 6 Kva power generators for additional back-up power.
• Wireless internet broadband
• The property has high end security and technology systems with full automation, with remote viewing from anywhere.
• Automated roof sprinklers for bushfire protection.
• Remote external lighting and surveillance cameras that can be viewed and controlled via a mobile phone with a 1.5 kilometre pan/tilt /zoom and infrared capability.
• Fully integrated and monitored 24 hour back to base alarm system.
Reedy Tops is a truly unique bush retreat experience and is offered due to the owners moving on to do it all again!! It is fully equipped for total comfort, safety and ease whilst maintaining the beautiful peaceful tranquillity of its magnificent location. The Lodge is beautifully presented and offers comfort and enjoyment second to none and is way beyond a simple country escape. It is amazing and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Auction: 10.30am Friday the 8th of December 2017 Level 17 135 King Street, Sydney
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240