3421 The Lakes Way, Smiths Lake, NSW, 2428
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor,Terrace-Balcony
A very well positioned and highly sought after acreage property OPPOSITE Sandbar Rd (the way to Cellito Beach, Sandbar golf course & camping areas etc).
Just a short, convenient drive to local services and our stunning beaches and lake systems, this sunny parcel of rural land with main road frontage offers the savvy buyer scope for future development (stca).
The property features:
* A three bedroom charming house with timber floors & undercover deck
* Combined living & kitchen area with combustion fireplace
* Spacious bathroom (includes laundry)
* Seperate 2nd toilet
* Fruit trees & Chook pen & 3 dams
* Three bay, open machinery shed
* Two bay detached powered colorbond shed (approx 6.5 m x 9.5 metres)
An ideal balance of open and timbered acres complimented by the sites elevated, rear portion which has potential for excellent views of Wallis lake and the ocean.
This is a VERY rare opportunity to secure this beautiful slice of Paradise that has been tightly held for "decades".
Your rural & sea change dream awaits!
For more information please call Greg hope on 02 6554 0666 and Mark Lawson on 02 6554 0600.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Cars: 9