543 Dyrring Road, Singleton, NSW, 2330
· Positioned on an elevated ridge overlooking your own 52 acre parcel of land, with only a few minutes drive to towns amenities. That’s what the new owner of this beautiful rural holding will get to enjoy year after year. With elevated rural views in almost every direction, this home also enjoys the luxury of having no close by neighbours.
· A quality build sees this 4 bedroom residence in excellent condition & upkeep. An open design with 2 large living areas, high ceilings, sunken lounge & large windows capturing the outlook.
· Bedrooms all of roomy proportions, 3 way bathroom + 2nd shower & WC via laundry.
· Shady wrap around bullnose verandahs offer protection & great spot to absorb the view.
· Oversized double garage includes attached double carport & lined utility room ideal for kids/hobby/home office etc. 10m x 6m open faced machinery shed has power & lights connected & also high entry doorway for caravans/horse floats etc.
· Land divided into 2 main paddocks, holding yard & house yard. Several hundred metres of fenced & sealed driveway eliminate dust etc & negate the need to constantly open gates.
· Also, yards & loading race, 76,000 litre water storage, 3 x dams, established gardens, double stable with yards & irrigation system.
- Cars: 6